All of my Pre-Kindergarten lessons consist of various games, activities, rhymes, poems, songs and snacks that are based on a book. Themed lessons are a fantastic way to engage your students in the important aspects of Pre-K such as literacy, numeracy, fine and gross motor skills!
- “Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?” Themed Lesson
- “Leo the Late Bloomer” Themed Lesson
- “Do You Want A Hug?” Themed Lesson (Disney’s Frozen)
- “The Crayon Book of Colours” Themed Lesson
- “Wheels on the Bus” Themed Lesson
- “How Do Dinosaurs go to School?” Themed Lesson
- “Chrysanthemum” Themed Lesson
- “Ten in a Bed” Themed Lesson
Here are also some great ideas for practicing literacy with children ages 0-5. These were all easy to create and the supplies was bought from a local Dollar Store. These can be used at home or in the classroom and can be modified for older ages!